New Jersey - South
Options

Lucien's Brides

Hello ladies, I am a 2014 Lucien's Bride and I was wondering if any other brides have any reviews about their cakes. Whenever I look at pictures from weddings that were held at Lucien's, it seems like everyone has the same three tiered white cake with black designs. I read a review from a past Lucien's bride and she was told they could create any cake that she wanted, but when it came to actually picking a cake, she could only get a 3 tiered white cake with limited design. I would love to hear from any past brides and how their experience with Lucien's cakes went. Also, are they yummy? :)

Re: Lucien's Brides

• Options
    I am a current Lucien's bride and haven't gone to my tasting yet but I'm gonna be really angry if I can't get the kind of cake I want... I haven't seen any pictures of these black and white cakes , where'd you see them at?
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I know, I'll be really upset too if I'm told I can't get the cake that I want. I know a few girls who had their receptions at Lucien's and they all had the same cake. They are more of an acquaintance so I would feel funny asking them about their cakes. What I usually do is google "Lucien's Manor wedding" and different photographers' sites come up and you can see their blogs on wedding at Lucien's. I just did a search to try and find a picture for you and posted the link below. It's not a bad looking cake, but it's not a cake that would go with the look I am trying to have for my wedding. Here is the link: http://herbstphotography.smugmug.com/Other/Luciens-Manor-wedding-6-4-2012/23426736_Q2sXgS#!i=1932580810&k=cBNMBgC.
  • Options

I just looked at the pictures from the wedding I went to there this summer.  The cake was really pretty--four tiers, alternating squares/diamond shapes, decorated with flowers and white icing designs on the sides.  Hope that helps!

• Options
    Just a heads up to Lucien's Brides --

If you met with/and booked through Dee .....she is no longer there.  I found out through the grapevine from another Lucien's bride and made the call to confirm.  Yep, she 's gone! Ugh.

• Options
    In Response to Re:Lucien's Brides:[QUOTE]Just a heads up to Lucien's Brides If you met with/and booked through Dee .....she is no longer there.nbsp; I found out through the grapevine from another Lucien's bride and made the call to confirm.nbsp; Yep, she 's gone! Ugh. Posted by Maris0913[/QUOTE]

Oh thats just great... Glad they never told me themselves!! They just ignored me until I complained on their Facebook that no one was responding to me. Now apparently my go to guy is Jake something, I hope he will actually respond when I have a question.
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been dealing with Jake, so far so good. I asked him about Dee because a lot of people mentioned her in their reviews and apparently her husband was really sick, so she left to take care of him. They should notified people who were working with her, though.
  • Options
    Hmmm. I was told that the "others" are handling my reception - not one specific coordinator. Great...... Grrrrrrrrrrrr
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards