New Jersey - South

venue help

Ok, so i am still keeping the Aloft in mind, but i am also in love with Renault Winery and Auletts's...

Any one have any feedback on either of those?

I really had no idea that picking a venue would be so overwhelming!  Especially trying to plan a wedding in less than a year!

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!!

Re: venue help

• edited December 2011
    I have never been to a wedding at any of those places, but recently DH's company had their holiday party at renault's tuscany house...it's nice.  The food was ok. The appetizers were delicious, but the main meal was cold and not at the same standard as the apps.  I know demarcos had her wedding there and has great things to say about the place! 
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I've never been to Renault Winery and I haven't been to Auletto's since our high school proms. However, my sister was in a wedding at Auletto's and she said it was really nice. She said that the cocktail hour was great, she loved the wine cellar and the food was good as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard Auletto's is over priced and when I went for an event in HS the food wasn't very good, but that was back in 2003 so maybe their food got betteR??
  • shannon1787shannon1787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Northstar about Auletto's.  We looked there and it was WAY over priced for what you got.  Unless your big on wine (because of the wine cellar) and have nice weather (beautiful place - but if it rains you can't utilize it), its not very nice.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yea, and renault has great wine...very good.  I hear there you can't really offer much else besides their wine, but after having it, it was so good, I'd drink that all night!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • kellyrose6kellyrose6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that is true about Renaults, but you can bring your own beer and they are able to make just about any cocktail out of their wine, which does intrigue me!

Thank you for the feeback!!!
  • Nikki83185Nikki83185 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got engaged at Renault :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards