New Jersey - South
Options

lanterns for rent?

I want to do white hanging metal lanetrns down the aisle for my ceremony. Does anyone know of any places in S. Jersey I may be able to rent something like this?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: lanterns for rent?

• Options
    how will you hang them? is the ceiling low? did you get permission from where you are having ceremony? I did luminarires down the aisle was just perfect.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_lanterns-for-rent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:4f66481f-6530-4964-b7e4-eb2239e1e8a7Post:5c6855b8-15a1-4f1c-91a9-73319ea35406">lanterns for rent?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want to do white hanging metal lanetrns down the aisle for my ceremony. Does anyone know of any places in S. Jersey I may be able to rent something like this?
    Posted by french_mani[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Where in SJ? Where are you getting married?  If you are close to Blackwood area I have purchased lanterns for my wedding.  I could bring them to your wedding and then wait in my car till after your wedding and take them home.  They are black and about a meadium size i can send pictures later.  </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards