New Jersey - South
Options

Cheap beach venue

My husband and I are renewing our vows (10th ann) the summer of 2013. I would like to have the ceremony on the beach and reception close by either in a tent, picnic shelter or indoor building (ideal in case of bad weather) however we are on a small budget. I'm even considering state parks if we can't find anything on the shore so all ideas you have will be entertained.  I'm looking anywhere from Dennisville down to Cape May up to Ocean City

Thanks for all the help. It's greatly appreciated! Laughing

Re: Cheap beach venue

• Options
    I don't know the cost, but have you considered Wildwood?  I've been down there quite a few times and have seen quite a few weddings take place.
  • Options
    Honestly, DIY it. get the beach permit from the city of ocean city, hire an officiant find a chair rental company and pick a beach. have the reception off the island so you can have alcohol...maybe the Crab Trap or Sandi Pointe? i honestly think its the cheapewt for you to do it that way. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    and for the reception i think the music pier costs $400 you would have to have it catered though. You could rent umbrellas, have a table under a tent and serve food that way. i dont think you need a permit for that, just the wedding part. if you wanted to splurge you can contact the flanders hotel and see what they can offer you. i know if i did a brunch it was going to be $48 pp before cake and alcohol which is BYO
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards