New Jersey - South

Memorial Day Weekend...Plans?!?!

I'm so excited,  just waiting for 2:30 to hit and then I'm out of work. Going to AC for my bachelorette party weekend! So excited :) Anyone else have plans for the long weekend?

Re: Memorial Day Weekend...Plans?!?!

• edited December 2011
    This weekend FI and I have our really good friends' wedding to go to in Long Island, and I have to work tomorrow!

demarcosjd:  enjoy your bachelorette party and dont have too much fun ;-)  Where in AC are you headed?
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
     We are staying at the Wyndham next to Resorts. Going to the Borgata tonight, The Trop tomorrow, and then the Pool at Harrah's on Sunday. We are all over the place lol
  • lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whoo-hoo! That is awesome that you were able to have your bachelorette party over Mem Day weekend!  : )

We have been invited to Sea Isle with our friends, and as much as I would LOVE to spend the whole long weekend at the shore, we just have way too much wedding stuff and house/yard stuff to do to get ready for visitors. : (

Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting over a nasty cold, so I will be resting this long weekend.
  • SJGirl0811SJGirl0811 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought we were getting out at 1:00...but I'm still here.  :-(   Now I'm hearing we'll be out at 3:00.  We're thinking of going to New York on Sunday.  Would prefer the beach but this will have to do.
  • edited December 2011
    have a great bachelorette party weekend!! sounds like it'll be a lot of fun :)
    August 2012 Challenge - Dream Pet: Miniature Goldendoodle
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • preciousa721preciousa721 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

As much as I would love to do absolutley nothing.  I will be doing all my last minute wedding things.  I have to get things for my girls to put in their tote bags I got them.  I have to do a little shopping and then hopefully Monday I will be at FI's uncle's house because they just opened their gorgeous pool for the summer.  We shall see what really happens though! Everyone have fun and be safe!

• edited December 2011
    eh im just relaxing since i just got operated on they took my gallbladder out so i cant really do much.. boooo !!! lol

demarcosjd -- have fun at your bach party oh and congrats on your wedding just in case i dont make it on to tell you on the day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards