New Jersey - South

Looking for a Co that will engrave our personal monogram

A friend of ours designed a personalized monogram for us for our wedding.  We would like to have the monogram put our our cake serving set, champagne glasses and guest book.  However, we are having a hard time finding a company that will engrave our design.  Does anyone know of a company other than Things Remembered (they do but only on their stuff which we don't like) that will engrave our personalized monogram?  Please help!  We are located in South Jersey outside of Philly.  
Thanks for you help ladies
BnB4ever

Re: Looking for a Co that will engrave our personal monogram

• edited December 2011
    Some of the Philly jewelers may do it.  Also try companies that do plaques and trophies.
  • bnb4ever2009bnb4ever2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have found a Co that will use our monogram, Weddingstar.  They dont want a lot of money to set it up either.  pretty reasonable and so far the 2 woman I have worked with are really nice.  So far so good  I attached the monogram too!   I love it We are so happy with it  Cant wait to see it on everything
    BnB4ever
  • Crys&BriCrys&Bri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure how far you are from the Burlington Center Mall, but there is a store in there called five star engraving.  They are really nice and have reasonable prices. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards