New Jersey - South

Aimee Michelle in Cherry Hill...HELP!!!

So, i found my bridesmaid dresses and made an appointment to just go look at them with Aimee Michelle Bridal in Cherry Hill.  However, since I have made my appointment, I have been seeing very unflattering reviews ranging from not being measured correctly to horrible customer service.  As of right now, I am keeping my appointment, but would like some feedback from brides who have had experiences with Aimee Michelle.  So please, post away!

Re: Aimee Michelle in Cherry Hill...HELP!!!

• What dress maker is your BM dresses?   Are there any other bridal shops in the area that carry that line?  I know the Macy's Bridal at the Cherry Hill Mall carries about 10 different brands of BM dresses. . .
  • I ordered my bridal gown from Aimee Michelle.  I took saw the negative reviews, but decided to take a chance.  I am so glad I did.  I had a very positive experience with them.  My consultant was extremely helpful and helped me to pick gowns.  She's actually the one who picked my dress.  

I just got a call that my dress is in and they are holding my gown until June when I get alterations, though they say I could just give them a call to make an appointment at any time to go look at it.

I say ignore the reviews and give them a chance!
  • I also say ignore the reviews and see for yourself. In 2003 I ordered my prom gown from Aimee and had such a great experience that when I started to look for my bridal gown they were on my list. I purchased my gown, veil, and headpeice from them and just recently went back to get a second gown for my reception. Each visit I felt very homey like I was shopping with just my mom, my consultant was never pushy to make a sale and gave me very good feedback on which gown fit me best and if I needed any alterations. I think you should go and see for yourself and take the reviews with a grain of salt, everyones experience will not be the same.
    Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Thanks everyone! I'm going to keep the appointment.
  • I also have had a very positve experience with them so far, but I have also encouraged my girls to get their alterations elsewhere, if they want, and not to feel pressured to pay a lot of money there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards