New Jersey - South

Lucien's Manor...

Is anyone having their reception at Lucien's?  If so what room are you in and how has your experience been so far?  Any info you have would be great.  I am having my reception in the Venetian Ballroom which fits nicely with my Italian theme.  I am 9 mos away so I have really just begun working with the girls there and they seem great.  Haven't had my tasting or cake design or anything so just curious how other brides at Lucien's are feeling!  Thanks!
imageimageimage

Re: Lucien's Manor...

• shannon1787shannon1787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am at Lucien's as well, 10 months away!  We are in the Versailles.  I 'm not any help on what to expect, but I love them all so far.  We called with a million questions a few times and everyone who answered the phone was very happy to help.  My high  school prom was there, and the food was good for that, so I imagine it will be even better for a wedding.  FI's family was at a wedding there a little while ago and said everything was great.  My parents went to a wedding there a few years ago and didn't have any complaints.  Anyone we ask about it only has good things to say.  We doing the March tasting.  That's all I've got.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Too funny, I am going to the March 2nd tasting also!  And I am getting married on Oct 9th.  I was in a wedding there and they were great and treated us like royalty but I was so busy I really didn't eat or see cocktail hour.  I only heard good things as well.  Congrats, it's getting close! 
    imageimageimage
  • mayowifemayowife member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my ceremony and reception there in 2008. It was fantastic. They were great to work with through all the planning and the day of. No complaints!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • shannon1787shannon1787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm October 28.. If you havn't yet, you should check out the October 2011 board. The girls there are very helpful.
    Photobucket
  • kkdrechselkkdrechsel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My reception is there on July 23rd in the Versailles room.  Our food tasting is January 5th!! We are so thrilled about Lucien's! They are so helpful and happy to help! Its a gorgeous place and we are so excited!!  I have heard nothing but good things, and that's why we went ahead to book and I am still hearing great things!  Dee is fabulous! 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I had my reception at Lucien's this past October.  I only have wonderful things to say about them.  The food is out of this world delicious and the staff go so above and beyond the day of the wedding.  I had my reception in the Grand Ballroom, but all of the rooms are beautiful. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!  I am so excited to have it there, I have only heard great things.  I am going this Sunday to drop off a payment and bringing 2 bridesmaids who haven't seen the venue. Haven't been there in a year and am excited to see it again :)
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Having my reception at Luciens in the Versailles Room on July 15, 2011.  We will also be at the March 2nd tasting.  The girls in the office have been very helpful answering any questions asked.  I have attended a wedding there in the past and the food was outstanding.  Have heard nothing but great things.
  • Stars2016Stars2016 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my reception in the Versailles Room on July 29th. For those of you who are also in there, about how many guests will you have? I love the room and I'm really excited about it but I'm going to have around 175-180 guests and although it says it accommodates 200, I'm starting to worry the room will be too small for all the guests.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards