New Jersey - South
Options

aulettos?

i was curious if it is worth checking out?  what are some quotes us have gotten per person? and how is the food

Re: aulettos?

• Options
    Auletto's runs somewhere in the low to teen 100's pp i believe. I was there recently for a bridal expo. I also had all of my proms and school dances there. The outside and ceremony spots are very pretty....they also have a really cool wine cellar where they do the cocktail hour. The decor is otherwise a little outdated.It's worth checking out, but I think you can find something nicer/more updated for the price.
  • Options
    ok thank you
  • Options
    I was just there doing more wedding details this weekend - I can not say enough good things about them!

We're paying $108pp (including tax and gratuity, which DOES go directly to the servers there) for a Sunday evening wedding - basic buffet. This includes:

Ceremony Space
    Reception Space
    Bridal attendant - essentially a day of coordinator
    5 hour open bar
    Wedding cake
    Fresh floral centerpieces (you go to the florist and pick them yourself)
    Hot hor d'oeuvres during the cocktail hour
    Antipasta
    Pasta
    Beef carving station
    Stuffed chicken breasts
    Salmon
    Vegetables
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bakersduzinbakersduzin member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I'm having my reception at Auletto's in April and we were quoted $126 pp (for a Saturday evening dinner buffet reception), but like PP mentioned, it includes EVERYTHING. Jim Auletto has been incredibly helpful from the start. The wine cellar is really cool, and my reception room overlooks a lake. It was a nice change from seeing so many reception sites where there weren't any windows in the room. You also have access to the gardens for your pictures. I was skeptical about going to check out Auletto's at first too, since I've had different high school functions there. I haven't tried all of their menu choices, but the ones we did select for our tasting were all delicious!! I don't think you can go wrong with Auletto's.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards