New Jersey - South
Options

Vendor Reviews

Hello ladies. I recently got married(9/24) and I wanted to share some of my vendor reviews with you upcoming brides. My wedding was the greatest and I had soooo much fun. We had a beach ceremony and everyone loved it. So here it goes.

Mums The Word - Marlton - Florist - A++
I absolutly loved my florist! Maria did such am amazing job with ALL my flowers. Everytime I needed something she was there to fix it or make it better. She offered suggestions and she "got" me! Whe the flowers were delivered the day of the wedding they were on time(even came early) and looked AMAZING! She listened to me when I wanted to change my bouquet colors and in the end I got so many compliments on the flowers. I was VERY happy.

DJ's Available - Terry O'Sullivan DJ -  Moorestown - A+
When I first met Terry I was not sure I was going to like him because he seemed very full of himself but as time went along I began to change my mind drastically. Terry was such a good DJ and he really does know the buisness. He got back to me quick everytime I called or sent an e-mail. He gave suggestions when I needed his help and he played just about every song we requested. Even when there was a confusion on time the day before the wedding, he was professional and had it all taken care of. He even helped a friend of ours set things up for a song he performed at the wedding, which I thought was cool. 

The Stateroom - Ship Bottom(LBI) -  Reception - A+
The one thing my guests commented on the most was my venue. Everyone LOVED The Stateroom. It was a great mix of being elegant and tropical. The staff there was amazing and very helpful. My maitre d who is the owner of the catering company did such a great job with helping us and keeping us informed the whole night. They did an awsome job setting everything up and they even added a few extra touchs which was nice.

Perfect Day Photography - Eric - Sweedsboro - A
Eric did such a good job with everything. He was on time and he was very patient when it came to getting everyone in the right poses. He cracked jokes which some people liked and some did not. He sometimes got a little snippy but I knew it was because he was trying to make everything look nice. It's hard to shoot a bridal party on the windy beach with LOTS of sun. He kept us informed with what he was going to do and he got through our photos quick so we could enjoy the wedding. Eve thoughy I have yet to see the phots I know he captured the photojournalistic stly we both wanted.

Moesters Bakery - Manahawkin - Cake - A++
Our cake was AMAZING!!! I loved the taste and the overall appereance. Our catering company was going with Classic Cakes in the beginning but dropped them due to money issues and this was after we placed our order with Classic Cakes. I was really upset when we had to go with a new baker but we were both soooo much happier in the end. The owners at Moesters was super nice and the cake tasted/looked way better! I'm so happy they ended up switching to them. 

Davids Bridal - Maple Shade - wedding dress/bridesmaid dresses - C
I loved my wedding dress and I had no problems with alterations or customer service. However my bridesmaids did have many issues with the ones they went to. Three of my girls complained that they made them order a size too big just so they could come back for alterations. My maid of honor said that at the one she went to(I think Washington Twp), no one would help her and they ignored her when she asked for help. On the wedding day, some of the girls dresses were a little too big which was an issue.  

I hope this helps most of you ladies. Good luck with the planning, I know I will miss it. Enjoy every second of your day because like everyone says, it goes by too fast. Have fun, eat, thank everyone, dance and make sure to step away with your new husband and savor the moment!

Re: Vendor Reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing your reviews!! Im sure this will help people...and Davids Bridal in Maple shade was a mess...i too love my dress and am fortunate that my FMIL is a seamstress...but they werent easy to deal with!!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards