New Jersey - South

Vendor Reviews

Venue- Brigalia's 856-629-4545 A++++. After tons of research , we met with 3 vendors for the reception. Brigalia's was above and beyond anything we could ask for. Escpecially Tina! I definately recommend talking to her when booking! The place is beautiful, and they are very accomodating. You can tell it is a family run business. We had our ceremony & reception there. It was gorgeous! They had a wedding attendant who was fantastic. Everyone raved about the food , from the cocktail hour, to the 5 course meal, to the dessert room, that's right ROOM! They included so many things in a our package like the cake & centerpieces. It saved us a ton of money! It was defiantely perfect! I HIGHLY recommend them to EVERYONE!

Limo- Family Limo B They were on time and the vehicles were clean. The limo bus took the wedding party, and a gorgeous 64 Rolls Royce drove me & my parents. They were great. The only complaint I have is that we prepaid everything including tip so that we did not have to have cash on us. Neither driver had any record of us paying at all. The Rolls driver was fine and said he would check later. The limo bus driver was insistant that we had to pay in full to him. After a few calls to the office, he "let us go" But, it was rather embarassing.

Girls Dresses- Franny's Bridal F They were rude,not helpful and downright unethical. I would NEVER recommend this place. Save yourself the heartache.

Tuxes- Lifestyles - D - Some of the tuxes did not fit, and most were very dirty. The groom's tux pants were way too short, the shirt was too big, the shoes had holes in them, and the jacket didn't fit. The shirt had several stains that the man insisted you couldn't see with the jacket on and was offended when my husband told him he wanted the correct sizes. My dad's pants had a hole in the knee. They forgot to give us 2 sets of cuffllinks. Just a bad business.

Video- Steve Williams persemprevideos.com A++++++++++++ this guys is AMAZING! we only got the preview video so far, but I cannot wait for the rest. He does an engagement videos, full day of videography, and he is SO creative. He totally goes out of his way to make evrything perfect! Here is the link to my preview video
http://www.persemprevideos.com/Dougherty.html

Alterations- Michelle Rulon 856-547-2836- A+++++++++++++++ She is the best seamstress & very reasonably priced. I bought my gown from a bridal salon going out of business. I bought it 4 sizes too big. She completely recreated my dress for under $300.00 and it was four fittings and alot of work. She also did 6 of my 8 girls dresses. Use her!!! She is the best!

DJ- Enchanted Celebrations A - They had easy online event planning, kept it high energy, and played all of our requests. They even got the songs they didnt already have

Photography -Enchanted Celebrations A- The photography packages were very reasonable and offered alot. Justin is fantastic. They were very photojpurnalistic, which is what we were looking for. Kelly took great pictures too, but she didn't give as much direction.

If you want to see my wedding pics the site is seemyprints.com then search Calletta/Dougherty ...you can also see the venue & flowers (which were fantastic), hair, make-up etc....

Flowers- Shelly's Floral Designs 609-652-6348 A++++++++++++ . We interviewed  3 florists. She was 1/3 the cost almost to the dollar. She was so accomodating and above all her flowers were spectacular! 3 people booked her that were at my wedding!!!! She is a must!!!

Cake- Ann Marie's Bakery- A+ They were so nice and helpful. Our cake came with our package but we got some upgrades, which were very reasonable. I must say it was the best wedding cake I have ever had.

Hair- Gullo's Hair Salon A+  625-2800..they were the best! They did each girls hairs exactly as requested and to met their specific taste! Each girl looked stunning!They also allowed the make-up girl to come as well as the videographer. The owner and his wife are very accomodating and reasonable priced!

Make-up- Gena- 609-405-4380 A+  She was amazing! Each girl looked beautiful! She was perfect and so nice! I highly recommend her!

Rings- Marche's Jewelry- Joe is amazing, as are our rings! He knows exactly what he is doing and does not try to "get over" . I trust him 100%!

Honeymoon- Secrets Silver Sands, Rivera Cancun- A++++ We had an amazing honeymoon! This review is pages of good information, but to make it short & sweet...Go Here! The food, service and entire experience is AWESOME!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at lcalletta@yahoo.com

These reviews helped me in my wedding planning, I hope these do the same for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards