New Jersey - South
Options

HELP! - outdoor location ideas needed ASAP!!

My sister and her fiance just found out they are expecting.  They hadn't started planning any wedding details yet, but for insurance reasons they decided to get married asap - as in next week.  Does anyone know of anywhere in the Camden County vicinity that would be a nice location for a quick, low-key ceremony??  They  are trying to find something outdoors - a nice park/lake, or even a restaurant that has some sort of outdoor garden or gazebo.  ANY recommendations are welcome!!! Thanks!

Re: HELP! - outdoor location ideas needed ASAP!!

• Options
    haeffnera1haeffnera1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Should probably include - it's only going to be a very small group of immediate family and maybe a couple close friends....no more than 10-20 people, so they're not looking for any type of reception/catering venue - basically just a nice place for a ceremony.
  • Options
    OliveOilsMomOliveOilsMom member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Cooper River Park has some really nice areas or Newton Lake Park.  I would also look at restaurants that are located on lakes, like Villaris in Sicklerville, Riverwinds in West Deptford (?), or perhaps head to AC and have the ceremony on the deck over the Atlantic Ocean on the 3rd floor of The Pier off Ceasars. 

I would check out Camden County's website, they should have a specific section related to their Parks system.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards