New Jersey - South
Options

Center piece set up

How is everyone getting your center pieces set up? Is the venue doing it for you, are you having a wedding planner or a family member or friend helping?

I am doing tall vases filled with water, flowers and lights. However my venue said that they dont set up the center pieces and we opted for fake flowers to save money on a florist, and now I think its bitting me in the butt haha so I just want to know how everyone else is planning.

Thanks for your help!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Center piece set up

• Options
    teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry im no help, our florist is doing ours. Can you get a parent or aunt to do it for you?
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My two aunts and DOC did it for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our florist is doing ours and we have our coordinator setting up everything else on the tables. If you don't have a coordinator, perhaps you can get a trusted family member or friend to go to your venue and take care of set up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    danagigsdanagigs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input... I was considering friends and/or family, I just dont want them running around crazy the day of since our reception is 30 mins away from our church, they would be doing a lot of quick driving haha. So my best option is to come up with the money and get a coordinator... oh well haha

Thanks again :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jayme707jayme707 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had the same issue so we had our venue set up the tables the day before so we could go in and set up the centerpieces ourselves... then I had a friend come to the reception early and do the finishing touches for me... I guess that's one of the advantages of having a florist do them
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My florist is doing the centerpiece setup and the venue is handling the set up of everything else for me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    reliartreliart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are making our own and we can drop them off the night before or morning of and the reception staff sets them up
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards