New Jersey - South

Brigalias or Luciens

We are deciding between Brigalias or Luciens for an April wedding.

We would love to get married outside at Brigalias and if it's not nice they put you under a covered pavilion. My concern is that if the weather is absoluately gross, there really isn't anywhere to be married inside. Has anyone been married under the pavilion during bad weather?

As for Luciens we don't really like the indoor chapel and the outside space for a ceremony isn't very nice being so close to the road. But the reception space is beautiful.

Any thoughts on either of these places?

Re: Brigalias or Luciens

• shannon1787shannon1787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our reception at Lucien's in October (everything so far has been fabulous).  I also did not like the basement ceremony site - but ours will be in a church.  I recently heard from someone I work with that the smaller room (the Nouvelle) can be set up for a ceremony.  You might want to ask them about this option.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the great idea! That room was definitely a little nicer than the chapel, and we looked into having the reception in the Versailles room. I'm going to call them and ask about that!
  • shannon1787shannon1787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We will be in the Versailles room too!
    GL getting the Nouvelle room for the ceremony.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also in that room for next April!  Lucien's has been more than amazing so far!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards