New Jersey - South
Options

Tasting and mini panic attack

So I went for my tasting the other day at Lucien's.  Oh my goodness, people did not exaggerate when they said the food was amazing.  Only down fall was I wasn't a fan of the three cake options they offered.  It's not a huge deal since they have a giant desert table.  

Funny story though, Mike and I sat at the table with another couple and we got talking about our weddings.  We found out that we were date twins, and then realized we were booked in the same room on October 23.  I thought I was going to have a panic attack for a second, until I realized she is booked to begin her reception at 7 and mine is to end at 5. I guess Lucien's sat us together on purpose (its assigned tables).  

Anyways, Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather! 

Re: Tasting and mini panic attack

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear it went well! Luciens is great-my brother got married there and all the food, all 2 million pounds of it was yummy! Don't worry about the cake-by the time everyone gets to sitting down for dinner, they are already full so when cake time comes people just want to watch the bride and groom cut it and that's it! Laughing
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards