Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Im sorry i have to do this

There is no way to delete my count so I must do this becuase i can't handle having it anymore. my fiance cheated on me. so im going to get myself block..... go to hell you stupid ass hole i hate you you fuckin lier 

Re: Im sorry i have to do this

• AJuliaNJAJuliaNJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2013

I don't understand. This is your first post. Sorry about your fiance.
  • Page Knot Irene on Chit Chat or Etiquette and ask her to help you delete your account. Swearing on this board will get you reported/your post removed, but it won't get you permabanned. 

If you post on Chit Chat, Hoboken can "ban" you, but that won't delete your account. You won't be able to reply to the message boads, but your profile, favorites, etc will still exist. 
  • Sorry to hear you were engaged to a loser. You're better off; it's better you found out now and not after marrying him.

You can deactivate your account by emailing the support group.

http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-tools-help-center/theknot-membership-help/articles/can-i-delete-my-membership.aspx

• Ditto to what the others said. I'm sorry you are going through this. On the bright side though, at least you found out before he cost you money, and a divorce.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2013
    You don't have to delete your account. Just stop logging in. Sorry that happened to you.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards