New Jersey - South

Ken Stillman MIA?

Hello ladies, its been a lon gtime since I've been on these boards but I was wondering if anyone has used or been in contact with Ken Stillman Video recently?  I perused through some of the pages and found one post about girls having trouble contacting him.  My wedding was in September of 2008 and I have yet to recieve my video.  I sent him my song selection back in July, and have e-mailed him twice for status as well as left a voicemail.  I have to admit I'm a little frustrated as this is quite over the year time frame.  Any suggestions?

Re: Ken Stillman MIA?

• may37may37 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recently booked Ken Stillman (last week) and I have found that I get better responses from him if I call rather than email. I'm not sure if this will help you at all but good luck!! Hopefully your video will be well worth the wait!
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try emailing him. He told me that's the best way to contact him. He's also on facebook a lot, so you can try talk to him on there.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.  I tried e-mail first because that is how they had said to respong but it seemed like they were getting ignored.  Is his facebook information a page or just a profile?
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Oh boy, here we go with Ken Stillman issues again.  I don't care how "fantastic" everyone says his videos are, his customer service seems to be lacking.  If you don't believe me, here are some past posts from MANY other Knotties:

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_kenneth-stillman
  • Oct08Bride2BeOct08Bride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would definetly contact him again, I was married in Oct of 2008 and I received my video sometime in November I believe it was.  I posted a few times on here saying how I havent received anything or any call backs/email responses and that seemed to get him moving a little.  I think once he saw my posts he answered my emails and got the video out to me. 

There is no excuse for you to be waiting since Sept 2008 for your video, you have been patient enough!!!  And now you can say that you heard of someone married after you that got theirs!  That is ridiculous!!!
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    His facebook is a profile and he's on it pretty often.
  • edited December 2011
    <p>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_ken-stillman-mia?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:6e1cf403-0bcd-4a3e-a0cf-ae08ad258370Post:bc3ed67f-3848-4e8f-99a2-171cfddd88c7">Re: Ken Stillman MIA?</a>:
    [QUOTE] And now you can say that you heard of someone married after you that got theirs!  That is ridiculous!!!
    Posted by Oct08Bride2Be[/QUOTE]

You do realize if she follows your advice, that just means that us August brides who are still waiting get pushed further back, don't you? </p>
    <p>I'm pretty sure I said the same thing when you posted about not having yours yet. <strong>I understand the frustration but there are people ahead of you in line. </strong>I believe you knew that but when you heard yours was on the way, you probably didn't think to ask "What about all the other girls ahead of me?"

I know that your advice is intended for the people who were married before you but coming back and telling everyone that posting on here and continuing to call and email him got you your video before previous brides doesn't really help anyone because more recent brides will follow the lead too.
    </p>
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Oct08Bride2BeOct08Bride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To irishgirl...Im sorry that you still have not received your video and you were married in Aug but that is not my problem.  I called and emailed him AFTER he told me that mine was in the mail numerous times.  All i was doing was letting her know that I had received mine and that she should tell him...I had no idea that you didnt get urs yet. 
  • edited December 2011
    I know I'm really late on this but I was married in November of 08 and I haven't gotten my video either. I actually just signed on here to see if anyone knew what was going on with him. We also sent him our song selection in July. I emailed him last friday at the address he told us to use and I have haven't heard anything still. I'm incredibly frutrated and I feel so bad that I've recommended him to other brides. No one should wait for anything that they've paid for in full 14 months ago without any kind of customer service connection! !  His paid customers shouldn't have to stalk him on facebook or myspace to hear back from him. Well, here's hoping we'll hear something soon.
  • edited December 2011
    We were married in December of '08 and have not yet received our video either.  I reached out to Ken last week at the email address originally provided and also haven't received a response.  Even if I was told my video still wasn't completed I'd be less upset than I am by that than the fact that I am being ignored.  I've recommended Ken numerous times - I don't regret that because I do think he does great work, people are still raving about our BIG show - but I'm very disappointed that we struggled to pay him in full on our wedding day and almost 14 months later cannot even seem to get a status update from him.  I understand the time involved in the editing process and don't want to rush or bug him, but I'd feel much better knowing my footage hasn't been llost and that progress on our final video is being made.
  • edited December 2011
    Same boat here!  I was married in November 08.  Emailed a few times and haven't heard anything yet.  I will write back if I get a response, and please let everyone know if any of you get a response or video!  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards