New Jersey - South
Options

Budget Friendly Photographer

I'm looking for a photographer for my October 2012 wedding..  I live in the south Jersey area and will be having my wedding in South Jersey also.  Any ideas?  I am looking to spend around $1000-$1200...  I really can't afford to go any higher than that. 

Re: Budget Friendly Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011

I recommend Inger @ Keepsake Studios. She was great to work with and she will work with your budget! Her work is fabulous, I'm so in love with our pics.

www.keepsakestudios.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try barnyard photography....theyre out of delaware, but will travel. i know theyre lowest package is only like 700 bucks, but its only the basics.
  • Options
    mpinompino member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Studio they have two offices one in Bellmawr and one in Pitman..They have GREAT packages for decent prices, def in price range!
  • Options
    bakersduzinbakersduzin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many hours were you looking to get a photographer for? I'm using Elle Photo Design, and they don't have any packages, just an hourly rate. They're based in PA and do a beautiful job. My friend used Melissa Chinici Photography for her wedding last year, and I know she has packages for under $1200. I've heard some mixed reviews about her, however. Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto about Inger.  LOVE her.  My family has used her several times for events and she is always willing to work within any budget.  I cannot say enough good things about her!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    demibrookedemibrooke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello! I photograph in New Jersey and charge $750 for a cd of 20 images of your choice (additional prints cost) I photograph from the time you ask me to arrive to get "preparation" shots until you want me to leave at the end of your reception - no matter how long it takes! 

if youre interested in taking a peek, my website is dbphotography.co (yes, .co not .com =P )

Best of luck with your search for a photographer! :)

In Christ, 
    Demi-Brooke
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards