New Jersey - South
Options

Band Suggestions

Hi!  Getting married Friday, Dec 2, 2011 in West Orange, NJ.  We are currently looking for a band.  I am looking to spend $1500-$3500.  I know that bands tend to be more expensive but I really really want a good band (not a DJ) that is generation neutral. Any suggestions?  I need help!

Re: Band Suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OHHH have I got the band for you!!! We had Swagger play our wedding.  They are extremely reasonable and play UHMAZING music.  Their band is totally adjustable to your budget....They can have as many or as few as you need.  Everyone is still talking about our wedding and the band!!!  Their website is www.swaggerevents.net or you can contact Arturo at (609)410-6052....

Good luck in your search!! There was no way that we wanted a dj, and Swagger made it possible for us!!

HTH
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • Options
    kabers83kabers83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you do not mind, can you tell us how many piece band you had and what was the pricing, just to get an idea. Thanks!
  • Options
    vienna1121vienna1121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used purple reign of bobby b productions out of phialdelphia. im not sure the cost, it was a gift from my inlaws....they were great totally age neutral
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards