New Jersey - South

Braddock's Tavern- Medford

Has anyone been to any events at Braddock's Tavern on Main Street in Medford?  Un-bridely confession: I hate weddings.  I've only been looking at sites that don't have that "wedding factory" feel. (not easy to find)   I LOVE this place, but haven't found many reviews on their event staff/catering.  (Rave reviews for the restaurant itself, however).  If anyone has been here for ANY sort of event, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.  Thanks :)

Re: Braddock's Tavern- Medford

• edited December 2011
    All I know about Braddock's I've  heard from other people: food is delicious, but the space is limited. My friend was also looking for a non "wedding factory" too... if you're not against going over the bridge into Philly, you could look at the World Cafe Live. In Atlantic City, there is the Chelsea Hotel, and there's also a few wineries in S. Jersey...there's also the Aquarium :)
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Never been there, but just based on what you're saying about the "wedding factory feel" I'd suggest my venue at the Ram's Head Inn.  Maybe you're not looking for other suggestions right now, and if not, then you don't have to read the rest. :-)

They have a restaraunt on one side and banquet hall on the other that they use all year round not just for weddings.  I don't feel that it is a typical wedding hall, although other peoples' interpretations may be different!  We've been working with Patti there and she's been great, but so has everyone else!  They've been very friendly and personal; they really take the time to get to know you.

Anyway good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there about 5 years ago.  It was a Sunday wedding, but it was very nice.  It doesn't have a huge bar, (not sure if that is important).

I have eaten there a few times.  I have had a few great dinners and some that were just ok, but I guess it is like that anywhere. 

good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards