New Jersey - South

Persempre video question

Has anyone used them? I love the style of the videos so I emailed them over a  week ago and never received a response. I feel strange sending another one, but I really like them and the price seems right. Any help would be appreciated!

Re: Persempre video question

• edited December 2011
    Same here...I sent an email thru the contact part of the website and never heard anything. So after about a week I then emailed using my own email address thinking maybe the other one didnt go thru. He then did get back to me and wasnt available for my date (5/21/11).
    I stumbled on that website and literally watched every single video for pure entertainment becuase they were so good! Other videographer websites I was forwarding thru bc they were so boring. I should get royalties b/c Ive been raving to whoever will stand still and listen about how awesome those videos are! Dont know anyone who's used them though. I felt the same way about the price being well worth it for the style of the vidoes. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks littleone for the info!
  • angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He could be on vacation. Don't give up.
  • edited December 2011
    I just used him for my wedding. Him and his wife just had a baby in Feb, and I think hes taking some time off. He works for the Coast Guard too,  and right now he is in DC for work.  Ok I sound like a stalker but I got to know him very well over the last year or so and he is my friend :)   Never know if he got the first one, but I would email again and ask if he is taking any more clients as of right now.   And not only is he really talented, hes SUPER nice and fun too.
  • Wahoo217Wahoo217 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually really liked his work too! I reached out to him in March and also did not receive a response. I sent a follow up and when he finally wrote back, told me he wasn't booking for 2012 yet. I thought that was very odd and I was very turned off. We still don't have a videographer but have plenty of time. 
  • edited December 2011
    He is being very limited in booking 2012 right now, like I said he just had a baby and he works for the coast guard.
  • PhillyLove11PhillyLove11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He's doing our wedding in July & he is great & very accommodating.  Keep trying him.  You won't regret it.  He may not be booking for 2012 but that could be because he's very selective when it comes to his business.  This is more of a side job/hobby, not his full time.  He does it from the heart, not cause he needs the money so he has the freedom to choose when he starts to book & how many clients he takes.  I only know this cause I too have gotten to know him since we met.
  • edited December 2011
    I finally got in touch with him and he's not available for my date :( I'm bummed, I loved his work and the price seems great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards