New Jersey - South

Westin Mt. Laurel

Hey all,

Has anyone used/planning to use The Westin in Mt. Laurel for hotel accommodations for guests? If so, any feedback? Also, do you know if they provide a shuttle for external reception sites? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Westin Mt. Laurel

• I'm not sure if we are going to use them, but I did stay there in June for a friend's wedding. The rooms were nice. I think with taxes and everything it came to about $140 for the night. There's a nice hotel bar that we went to after the reception. My friend did have a shuttle for guests but I don't think it was provided by the hotel. They did forget to hand out her welcome bags though, so when we were at the bar that night she went to the front desk and got them for us. Good luck!
  • Thanks!!  I reached out and they never got back to me anyway.  I think I'm going to go with another hotel - there are so many to choose from in that area
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't think I ever heard back from them when I was looking for info either. 

I ended up booking the Wyndham. The discounted room rate is $95. If 20 rooms get booked they give you a complimentary shuttle and either a complimentary regular room or $100 off a suite.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards