New Jersey - South
Options

Has anyone used DJ Craig + Company for your DJ?

If so, what are your thoughts? Where they/he good? Anything bad, anything great? I'm looking for a dj that customizes the music and that is under $1000.  Any suggestions + thoughts about this company will be great. Thanks!  

Re: Has anyone used DJ Craig + Company for your DJ?

• Options
    kimikins79kimikins79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kelly, My DJ was under 1000, well under.  It is Steve and Company.  DiNardo brothers is also good.  What do you mean by customized music?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I believe my DJ does customized music.  He's Lou from Dynamic Crew, and he starts at $750.  I would check him out.  This will be our 3rd event with him and he's been great the 2 previous times!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    kelly1017kelly1017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kimmy - Steve wants all the music to be music that we pick and not what they pick. I found Dj Craig and company online and they seem to be the cheapest. My Dj + photographer are the last 2 vendors we have to book.   
  • Options
    preciousa721preciousa721 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using DJs Available and they are under $1000.  They also allow you to choose any songs from their database or your own so I guess you could definilty customize the whole reception.
  • Options
    l.simpsonl.simpson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm late on this one, but the DJ I used owns his own company and is definitely under $1000.  (As an aside, he works at the Sea Shell in Beach Haven in the summer time and often does a lot of their weddings with another DJ).  Anyhow, I am responding b/c I basically did the same thing.  I didn't meant to pick out so many songs that I liked (and I'm sure I prob looked like a crazy person), but I gave Troy the biggest list- I mean, probably more songs than needed for my 5 hour reception.  He had no problem with it and made sure to have what I wanted.

Troy Sarro
    (609) 713-9191
    djtroys@aol.com
    I figure other options can't hurt!  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards