New Jersey - South
Options

NWR - Alterations and shoe repair

Can anyone recommend a seamstress to do alterations on business suits and someone who can do shoe repair?  I 'm in Mount Laurel.
Proud to be an old married hag!! image

Re: NWR - Alterations and shoe repair

• Options
    There is a shoe cobbler in Haddonfield on Tanner St.  I'm not sure of their name.  I've had some work done there before and it worked out well.  I can also recommend Attenzione by Ceil in Haddonfield.  She does great work, but I've only had bridesmaid dresses done there.  But I know she will tailor anything.  Not sure if your willing to travel to Haddonfield, but you will get good work out of both of them.
  • Options
    Thanks. I commute to Media PA every day so Haddonfield won't be a bad trip at all. :)
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • Options
    alk0511alk0511 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    There's a small shoe store in Medford on Rt. 70 called The Shoe Horn.  I know he did shoe repair 2-3 years ago (replaced a heel for me).  Unfortunately this seems to be a dying business and, for his sake, I hope that he still does these repairs!!

Rose Cleaners and Tailoring on the BHP in Runnemede is apparently fantastic.  FMIL swears by her and FI has recently had his suit pants expertly taken care of by her.

Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards