New Jersey - South
Options

Bridal Skin Care Prep

So I know I read about this somewhere in one of my magazines. Just wanted to know if you girls are doing it and what are you doing because I can't find the article...

Re: Bridal Skin Care Prep

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I purchased ProActiv and I'm waiting for it to arrive in the mail.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be getting tan since my wedding is in August :)  That alone should give me a nice glow.

I dont know if I'll get a facial or not, probably depends on money at that time.  I don't plan to change my daily routine or brands of cleansers, moisturizers or makeup.

Other pampering: Nails/Pedi, at-home teeth whitening, highlights & hair trim, and maybe a tanning session (bed or spray) to even out any tan lines.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just keeping with what I've been doing.  I moisturize nightly with neutragena anti-wrinkle cream. It keeps my skin super smooth and its not oily so I don't break out.  I can't tan, I only burn so thats out. I think with my naturally fair skin, I'd looks wierd with a spray tan. 
    I'm also doing the mani/pedi and dye and highlights for my hair like miguelhilary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My makeup artist went over everything with me and I started a 3 month skin plan. Daily exfoliator and cleanser in the morning followed by an oil free anti aging mosturizer. Taking vitamins daily of omega 3, B12, A & C. I've been using oil of olay and have seen such a difference. I also use proactiv at night.
    I will be going tanning a month before the wedding and will get mani/pedi's regularly. HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am using this stuff called dejavu its from the ppl in moorestown mall at those kiosk counters the stuff seems to work so im going to keep doing it for now until it stops
  • Options
    SunRun11SunRun11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting this question because I too have been wondering if I should start some kind of skin care regime leading up to the wedding.  Got some good ideas from these responses, especially taking vitamins...thanks!
  • Options
    marianthebmariantheb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Demarcosjd, I am looking for a new exfoliator and moisturizer. What brand do you use? Also who is your make up artist? Did she recommend airbrushing?

image 280 image 241 image 31 image 10 Making Us Wait
    RSVP Deadline: 10/2
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got an exfoliator and cleanser in one. Its by Oil Of Oley, it's in a clear bottle that is white and green swirls.

I'm using Mademoiselle D Makeup Design. I am not getting airbrush done. She will do it but it is out of my price range. She was a MAC makeup consultant so uses all high end makeup. She uses a foundation that gives it an airbrush finish without the price tag. You can't even tell the difference. It has more to do with the person and how they apply it then the actual "air brush". HTH's!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha oops I meant Olay*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards