New Jersey - South
Options

Who's your photographer?

Hey all,

My fiance and I are looking into photographers.  There are so many to choose from!  I'm really gravitating toward fine art photography where the little details such as colors of flowers and sparkles of the ring, etc. will stand out.  Can any of you recommend your photographer, and if you don't mind sharing - what you paid/what price you were quoted?

Thank you!! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Who's your photographer?

• Options
    We used Paul Dempsey for our engagement session (it was free), and we loved him.  His prices are all on his website if you Google it.  He's very easy to work with and the pictures came out great.  He's in Mays Landing.
    We are using Silver Image Photography for our wedding.  Steve is located in Haddonfield.  I forget the price we agreed on, but we LOVE his work.  He also has prices listed on his website, and we were able to negotiate to fit our budget better.
  • Options
    TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    We used Paul Dempsey as well. He was great and his second shooer Lynda Berry was wonderful too! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    These are all great suggestions - thank you all for your help! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hoffer Photography!
  • Options
    reliartreliart member
    First Comment
    We used Scott Whittle, out of Cape May. I think you would really love his style - he definitely has an artist's eye and his pictures were incredible. I could not have been more impressed. Plus, he is super nice and easy to work with!
    www.scotwhittle.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards