New Jersey - South

Bridal Salons in Burlington County area

I'm from arond the Cherry Hill/Cinnaminson area and I know of the major Bridal salons in the area -  Bridal Garden, etc...but I was wondering if there were any little boutique type salons around that might be off the beaten path...

Re: Bridal Salons in Burlington County area

• edited December 2011
    they dont sell dresses but tie the knot is in riverside....its a small bridal shop that has tons of accessories....The owner is really really great!! Good luck....dress shopping was my absolute favorite part so far!!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • Mia2700Mia2700 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Frannys Collection is in Atco.  I found my gown, my bridesmaids, my future mother-in-laws, and my moms gowns there.  She does all the alterations as well and gave us a great price for our large order!

Best of Luck!
  • cc+mmcc+mm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not Burlington County, but if you are heading down the shore or expand your search area, I loved Wedding Belles in Northfield.
  • edited December 2011
    I second wedding belles!!  But in your area, Irma's is great too!!
    Kerry Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my dress and bridesmaid dresses from Angel Bridal on Tanner Street in Haddonfield. It is a smaller store with great service. Gislaine is the owner she is great. I found my dress at Irma's but ordered it from Angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards