New Jersey - South
Options

Need help on deciding which Gazebo to get married under

I have two choices of gazebo's.

1) Spring Lake Gazebo, Spring Lake NJ - It's Free, first come first serve, right on the beach and white.  No decorating allowed. (sorry, it was taken at night...will take day time photo Saturday.)

2) Bradley Beach, NJ gazebo - $75.00 to reserve for the day.  Can be decorated...not fussy about the cherry wood. 

Alison - Too stupid to upload a pic

Re: Need help on deciding which Gazebo to get married under

• Options
    agu101agu101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know both of these gazebos quite well.  When is your wedding and how many people are you planning to have attend the ceremony?  Personally, I think the one in Spring Lake will give you more privacy to have an intimate ceremony with you, FI and guests.  Plus it's right on the beach. The one in Bradley does not have as great a view of the beach, plus you're in the middle of a lot of action along Ocean Ave.  In regards to decorating the gazebo, find out if you can still have flower arrangements placed around if they are in vases, which can then be easily transported to your reception site.  I believe they just don't want things attached and hanging to the gazebo.
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The wedding is 9/8/2012. Planning on inviting 140 to the wedding, but I seriously doubt all will attend ceremony. One thing I wonder about is, how do I word the place of ceremony on the wedding invitation? I'm sure the Gazebo's don't have addresses of their own.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Cherry wood gazebo is kicking butt! I will have day pics of white gazebo to make it a fair race. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards