New Jersey - South

Bachelorette ideas?

Hi all, I'm planning my sister's bachelorette party for March and was looking for some ideas.  She doesn't want AC though.  Any good Philly or South Jersey recommendations?

Re: Bachelorette ideas?

• My girls will be taking me to Jolly's Piano Bar in Philly.  They have dueling pianos, which is my kind of thing.  They also have some sort of bachelorette specials, where you can pay per person or something like that.
  • my FI used to work at this bar/nightclub/ resturant the princeton in Avalon nj. he said there were a lot of batchelorette parties there throughout the summer.  though since it's in march I'm not sure how busy and fun it would be. Also there is an area in North Wildwood. Where there are about 6 bars/clubs with in a block and a half from each other. a few are just bars but then a few have dancing also. That is always where my friends and I end up. Its nice to just go to one bar then across the street to the next.  It's crazy in the summer time...I went in april last year and it wasn't crazy busy mostly just the loacls.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards