New Jersey - South

LBI wedding venues

Hi! Any suggestions for an lbi wedding venue? I would live to get married right on the beach I august 2013. Want something fun and laid back...

Re: LBI wedding venues

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_lbi-wedding-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:a743e54d-4560-4774-9e68-6729a03624a6Post:5eb3757c-3087-4283-9573-480c60516f58">LBI wedding venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! Any suggestions for an lbi wedding venue? I would live to get married right on the beach I august 2013. Want something fun and laid back...
    Posted by kacowperthwait2013[/QUOTE]

There's The Sea Shell in Ship Bottom
  • Thanks! I heard great things....it's my first location we are checking out. You know price details?
  • Went I inquired last summer it was 164 pp with tax and tip included for a Friday night in August .. It was really nice but we went with a diff venue bc we wanted something a little more in the middle for both families ..
  • The State Room, Mallard Island, Bonnet Island and the Boathouse... Smaller weddings at the Gables are also beautiful.
  • I've been looking at Brant Beach Yacht Club, but have yet to inquire about anything. Seems like a good location, afforadable too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards