New Jersey - South
Options

Pictures in Collingswood/Haddonfield

Hey all!

Just curious if anyone has done their engagement or wedding pics in downtown Collingswood/Haddonfield or at Cooper River Park/other parks.  If so, how did they turn out?  We are thinking about doing ours there.  It would be very convenient for our wedding pictures because our ceremony will be in Haddonfield.  Any recommendations on specific spots to hit?  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pictures in Collingswood/Haddonfield

• Options
    My friends had some wedding pictures done in downtown Collingswood and they turned out great.  It was early January, so the town still had all their christmas lights up. 

I would think that in Haddonfield's downtown section you could get some great photos in front of the older homes, in the blocks in between Grove St and Haddon Ave on Kings Highway.  Most of them are business and not private homes, so there shouldn't be an issue of you having photos done in front of them.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Knight Park in Collingswood right off of Collins Ave is great!!!   Water, lots of pretty trees, and this great wooden red bridge right smack in the middle of the park.  I live down the street from the park and my fiance and I took Christmas photos there and I had my corporate headshot pics taken there.

These pics were taken at Knight Park:

Our Christmas pic (we took this pic in Dec so no leaves).  I have this picture blown up as a canvas print in my house.

Summer w of the red bridge (much greener)

This was also taken in the winter..one of my pics from my headshot shoot but just to show you they have a lot of these cool trees..not sure what kind they are but they are really big, wide and nice for portraits.  Could even be cute to have your photographer write on the trunks with chalk a heart..your initials or whatnot. 

Another cool tree:

Water..there is actually a fountain type thing too (you can kind of see that to the right)

They also have a pavillion type thing with open windows on the side that can make for nice portraits.

I cant find and pics with them but the park is also full of those Cherry Blossom trees.  Best I could find was this pic where you can kinda see the purple/pink in the background.  Just adds some nice color plus depending what time of year you go it creates this awesome blanket of pink in the grass under the trees.

Here's a map I recently sent a friend who was meeting me there if you want to take a visit to scout it out!

Also I know there is a really nice weeping willow type tree at Cooper River Park (It hink off Cuthbert) but that area may have lots of goose poop.  Can't help you with pics of that but I play frisbee there all the time and its very pretty.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards