New Jersey - South

Cape May area hair salon recs

Hi, I am a BM in a wedding in Cape May this June...looking for a good place to get my hair done there.

Recs?

Re: Cape May area hair salon recs

• cmaygrlcmaygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello Cape May bride twin.  Where are you getting married??  I will be getting maried this May (4 mth countdown). :)

Sorry I can't help you.... I'm in that same process now.  I've heard that Congress Hall has their own stylist there, but I am sure they are expensive.

Have you ordered your flowers yet??? If so, where?? 
  • edited December 2011
    not getting married down there...I am a bridesmaid in a wedding there.  but the wedding is going to be at Congress Hall (not sure the name of the place the bride is doing her flowers)
  • cmaygrlcmaygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok. Check out the stylist @ C. Hall. As I mentioned before, I don't know prices, but it's worth checking into... and most convenient for the bride & bridal party.
    ** Can you ask your friend where she got her flowers?? Thank you!!
  • sbf2sbf2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Congress Hall in September, we booked it back in October 2009...and I am pretty certain Congress Hall doesn't have anyone that does hair, although they do have a very nice and very pricey spa there. That is unless they've hired someone since then.
  • sbf2sbf2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, make sure you check with the bride that she hasn't booked someone already...I consider the hair and makeup one of the vendors so I am doing research on who to hire for that.
  • edited December 2011
    Best salon/spa in Cape May is Accent on Beauty. They're extremely flexible with brides and their hours of operation.
    Brenda has been my colorist for years, she's amazing with hair.

imageimageimage
  • cmaygrlcmaygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks.. Someone else recommended Accent on Beauty. I will definately look into them.
  • Jessie888Jessie888 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ah thank you!! I have been starting to think about this! I am definitely going to check them out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards