New Jersey - South
Options

Atlantic City Area

Hello Fellow Brides to be!

I have been shopping around for a venue and noticing that places that are exclusively "wedding venues" are a little high on the price range. I am having a super hard time finding just banquet halls.
Anyone have any ideas for the AC area in South Jersey? I'm trying to stay between Long Beach Island and Cape May, the real SOUTH jersey....trying to keep it as local as possible.

Any Ideas????Smile

Re: Atlantic City Area

• Options
    What is your price range if you don't mind me asking?  I think that might help narrow down places.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_atlantic-city-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:b05be681-dcb2-4dc9-bf79-5110c2aceddbPost:c62aabcd-d718-4d15-818f-1011d98682a3">Atlantic City Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Fellow Brides to be! I have been shopping around for a venue and noticing that places that are exclusively "wedding venues" are a little high on the price range. I am having a super hard time finding just banquet halls. Anyone have any ideas for the AC area in South Jersey? I'm trying to stay between Long Beach Island and Cape May, the real SOUTH jersey....trying to keep it as local as possible. Any Ideas????
    Posted by MissLaBella[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I highly recommend Renault Winery. I got married there on 1-12-12 and it was outstanding!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards