New Jersey - South
Options

Seamstress

Any recommendations?  Fashion Stitch can't take me :(  I need to have a dress shortened.

Thanks

U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Seamstress

• Options
    edited December 2011

I sent you a private message!

BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks

U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    when's your wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, when is your wedding???
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married on June 15, 2008.  I am mostly on the nest now but pop in here now and then.  I need a dress altered for a friend's wedding.  Just a simple summer dress that needs to be shortened and taken in. Feel free to ask me questions your may have about getting married.  It was the most amazing day of my life!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you located?  There's a woman named Tina in Vineland who is amazing and cheap.  I just used her to alter a bridesmaid dress and the charged me 55 for something 2 other seamstresses wanted to charge me 90.
    Photobucket
    my read shelf:
    Noelwellin's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My aunt does seamstress work out of Sewell, NJ. Its very private and quaint. When I have any done, I always go to her. I will go to her with my dress when I find it and when I went to prom and semi formals she did all the work to my dresses.
    If interested in her number you can email me:
    jessicamaegroff@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards