New Jersey - South

Women's Civic Club Stone Harbor

Has anyone had their wedding at this venue or know anyone who has?  I am considering having my wedding there but would like to see pictures.  Thanks.

-Brooke

Re: Women's Civic Club Stone Harbor

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_womens-civic-club-stone-harbor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:c8a9406a-5976-4793-b531-e420a14af039Post:e2896ad3-24fd-4565-b30b-5057062fed0a">Women's Civic Club Stone Harbor</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyonI was e had their wedding at this venue or know anyone who has?  I am considering having my wedding there but would like to see pictures.  Thanks. -Brooke
    Posted by brookebickel[/QUOTE]

I was going to have my wedding there, but then had to cancel becuase I got orders to deploy (I'm military) so we have had to postpone. But it was very simple and had a nice stage, you couldnt see the beach from inside but it had the walkway to the beach right out front, and a big kitchen and bathrooms and a spare room to get dressed in. It was gorgeous if your looking for simple and not extravagent. And very cost effective!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards