New Jersey - South
Options

XP-AW: Honeymoon Booked!

FI, who is responsible for the HM, finally booked us for a 10-day cruise to the Eastern Carribean after tracking prices for the best deal for the last several months!  We will be seeing the following locations:  Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island); Samana, Dominican Republic; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas;  and Basseterre, St. Kitts.  Unfortunately, we won't be able to go until 10/28 due to the Jewish holidays that happen right after the wedding, and we needed to make sure I had enough vacation time, but otherwise I am super psyched!

Re: XP-AW: Honeymoon Booked!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome! It sounds like an amazing cruise. Even though it's a little while after the wedding it will give you something to look forward too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the huge check! The break between your wedding and hm will only make the hm more special b/c you'll be able to enjoy being married at home for a bit and relax and come down from all of the craziness and excitement of the wedding day.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ah, your FI has great taste! lol.  Me and my FI have been on 2 cruises and I went once with my mom to the Caribbean 7 day cruise.  The only one I have been to out of the places you will see is St. Thomas - it is absolutely gorgeous there!  (although, I'm sure they all are ;) 

• Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh, so glad you finally got it booked!  I know you were getting anxious! :)
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awwww congrats jody!!!! im in the process of doing mines lol.. i might do a mini moon because i cant think of anywhere i want to go yet .. hmmm.. 
  • Options
    SunRun11SunRun11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh you must be so relieved, what a huge "Check"!!!  The cruise sounds amazing, just keep picturing yourself there when things get stressful over the next few months.  I must say I am a bit jealous, but we are hoping to complete the same check this week :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards