New Jersey - South
Options

Hair/Makeup

Hey ladies. I am getting married in Lakewood in September. I am trying to find my hair/makeup people - preferably one in the same, and so far people are either busy, I am "out of their service area" or I am waiting to hear back. I live out of state and will be back in NJ at the end of the month and am really trying to set up some appointments and nail this down before I leave there.

Any suggestions on someone good?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Hair/Makeup

• Options
    shannon1787shannon1787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mia from creations by Mia was recommended to me by someone else on here when I asked this question.  She was great at emailing me back and forth to set everything up and the pictures online (as well as the recommendations from here) seem like she will do a good job. Bonus is that she comes to your house (or wherever you get ready)

http://www.creationsbymia.com/default.html
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I second Mia from www.creationsbymia.com. She comes to your location, does hair AND makeup, her prices are reasonable, and she does a fabulous job!  GL with whomever you choose!

Shannon:  you will LOVE her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mia is booked for my date. Any others?

I have had several people that refuse to travel, charge insane amounts and expect me to go to the salon, some have never gotten back to me and I am just frustrated. I took off time next week so I could travel from my home in CT to NJ where my wedding is to do trials and I have NOTHING set up. :(

This is getting crazy :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards