New Jersey - South

Hotels

I know I have a year to go but I am trying to think of where to stay the night before and the night of my wedding.  I want something that is nice and newer.  I started checking out the ALoft hotel in Mt Laurel but unsure where else to check out. 

Re: Hotels

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hampton Inn in Mt. Laurel was where I had my hotel block.  It was very nice and so were the staff!

If you want something fancier, Hyatt Place is right across the street from Hampton Inn.
  • edited December 2011
    I am staying at the Aloft for my wedding night.  They have been very accomodating, they have a fun atmosphere with a bar, pool, gym etc.  Also the Super 8 next store is owned by the same company and is in the same parking lot so you can offer your guests a much less expensive option where you can still shuttle them together if you decide too, and they can join you and your guests at the bar and lounge in Aloft.  I worked with Danette and she has been great to deal with.  Best of luck!
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Oh one more thing that was important to me about the Aloft, they have safes in each room so you can lock up your cards after the wedding in your own room.  Thought that might be good info for you.
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011

Try The Westin which is right across the street.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We used te Wyndham Mt Laurel and I cannot say enough good things about working with them, plus they had a free shuttle to and from our venue for our guests which worked out very well. Our entire wedding block had an entire floor to themselves accessable only by your room key which made it fun for the weekend. They also had a continental breakfast for our whole floor in the lounge on our floor and a bunch of other things!
  • ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used the Hyatt Place, and were very happy with it.  It's a newer hotel.  Our price per night was only $95 (super budget friendly), we got a free room with 20 rooms booked, and free breakfast.  Plus, there is a Chili's right next door, so people went to the bar there afterwards.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards