New Jersey - South

Mansion meeting!

Last night FI and I had our first "details" meeting with Sam over at the Mansion. Every time I go there, I love it more... and Samantha really knows what she's doing. I'm so excited for our big day!

Major plus? I didn't realize chair covers/sashes were included in our package, so that's another $1,000 we don't have to spend.

Oh, and I can have an ice cream sundae bar! YUMMY!!!
June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mansion meeting!

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, your wedding is getting closer! :-)
  • julrittersjulritters member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding at the mansion as well.  Any ideas for rehearsal dinner?  When is your wedding day?
  • delia5588delia5588 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were married their 2 weeks ago! Samantha is awesome! So was Rob, our bridal attendant. Which room are you going to be in? We also had the ice cream bar with our cake. Delicious!

Have fun planning.
    Anniversary
  • julrittersjulritters member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We will be in the room on the first floor.  I might need to look into the ice cream bar !  That sounds amazing!  Also where did you have your rehearsal dinner?  Any suggestions?
  • delia5588delia5588 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_mansion-meeting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:d190c0ab-daf4-4aab-8f1e-3f1e61a49e66Post:588338b4-4262-42fc-a939-8836afa5dad4">Re: Mansion meeting!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We will be in the room on the first floor.  I might need to look into the ice cream bar !  That sounds amazing!  Also where did you have your rehearsal dinner?  Any suggestions?
    Posted by julritters[/QUOTE]

Sorry, just now seeing your post. We had our rehearsal dinner at Filomena's in Berlin. It's literally 10 minutes from the Mansion. Turn back onto Rte 73 going South and it's right where rte 30 branches off to the right, on the right hand side.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards