New Jersey - South

NWR: Women's Health Study Participants Needed

Hello!  I hope I'm not absuing the boards here.  I'm trying to get female participants for my graduate school research study.    
If you are an adult woman between the ages of 18-40, please take a moment to complete the survey at the link below for my graduate school final research project. The purpose of this research study is to learn if educational sources about bone health influence knowledge and calcium intake.  At the end of the survey you will have the option to enter into a raffle to win a $25 Amazon.com gift card.  Please message me if you have additional questions regarding this research. Thank you for your time and consideration.http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/osteoporosis_sources
Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com

Re: NWR: Women's Health Study Participants Needed

• TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Completed! I hope I was able to help! I'm in graduate school too and I know how hard it can be to collect data. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited March 2012
    I completed it, too. 

I also feel your pain as I just wrapped up grad school myself.  Good Luck!
  • Thank you!  
  • Completed, as well.  Gathering data can really be frustrating.  I, too, had the joys of completing research projects in undergrad and parts of grad.  Yay for quantitative research!

Hope the results turn out as anticipated!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_nwr-womens-health-study-participants-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:d2bdde9d-08a4-4cab-b708-43099214db90Post:c2dee9fa-86cf-46e3-bce7-8592f731de03">Re: NWR: Women's Health Study Participants Needed</a>:
    [QUOTE]Completed, as well.  Gathering data can really be frustrating.  I, too, had the joys of completing research projects in undergrad and parts of grad. <strong> Yay for quantitative research! Hope the results turn out as anticipated!</strong>
    Posted by alk0511[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you me too!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards