New Jersey - South
Options

Finally Vendor Reviews for South Jersey Vendors

Our wedding was such an exciting and fun day on May 8, 2010.  I am including a list of our vendors with a review of each.  I hope this helps the bachelorettes out there…I know you want your day to be perfect, and sometimes it’s hard to find the right vendors. 

Invitations:  Designed by M.E. Stationery: (A+++) Maria - Tel: (856) 296-5309
www.designedbymestationery.com/">www.designedbymestationery.com.  Our invitations were amazing!  My husband and I had a vision in mind, and Maria made it happen.  She exceeded our expectations.  Months later I still get comments from my guests talking about how great our wedding invitations were.

Officiant:  Weddings By Delia (A+) – Delia Scales – Tel: 856-875-4353
www.weddingsbydelia.com/">www.weddingsbydelia.com.  Delia made our wedding day very special.  She worked with us and custom created a wedding ceremony that was very personal to us and beautiful.

Florist for centerpiece & outdoor flowers:  Leigh Florist (A+++) – Denise – 400 Amherst Rd, Audubon, NJ 
Tel: 856-547-1090 -  I was going to make my centerpieces myself, but as the wedding date got closer I ran out of time.  I booked Leigh Florist late, and her staff did a great job.  She worked with my budget and made such beautiful arrangements.

Flowers for bridal party:  Natures Gift Flower Shop (C-) – Mary -27 Eagle Plaza, Voorhees, NJ 856-784-9506
I only got mine and  my wedding party flowers from Natures Gift Flower Shop.  I am thankful that Mary told me that she didn’t have time to do my centerpieces because although my flowers were pretty, they were completely dead the next day.   She also forgot my mother-in-laws coursage. 

Limo:  Leggs Limo (A) – Dianne -  (609) 914-0790
Leggs Limo was great.  It was the only company that would just do a drop off and I didn’t have to pay the minimum 3 hours.

Hair & Makeup: (A) – Karen Capcino – (215) 704-2625
Karen was great, I had two hair trials and she did such a great job on my wedding day.  I got my make up done by her as well, and she was fantastic….airbrushing and fake eyelashes.  I loved the way she made me look.

Tuxes:  Formal Expressions: (A+) 486 Route 38 East, Maple Shade, NJ  08052 – Tel: (856) 667-0244

www.formalexpressionsnj.com/">www.formalexpressionsnj.com. Formal expressions took their time with us to help pick out the perfect tuxes for our wedding.  We received a coupon from an area bridal show and my husband’s tux was free and we got discounts on the Dad’s tuxes.  They had the tuxes ready in time, and they fit everyone great. 

Cake:  Country Sweets: (A+) Jerry – 31 S. Broad Street, Woodbury, NJ  08096 – Tel: (856) 853-4747

My husband and I had a cake tasting at Country Sweets, and we spoke to Jerry about our vision for our cake. 

We had given him a picture that I found from online and he said he would be able to recreate it at a cost affordable for us.  Not knowing what to expect I was more than happy and excited when I saw the cake at our reception.  Jerry created our cake exactly to our specifications, and it tasted great.

Liquor Store: (A+) Canals Liquors - Arvin – 411 White Horse Pike, Lindenwold, NJ  08021 Tel: (856) 627-0077

We had to supply our own liquor at our wedding, and Canals made it easy for us.  They had a sheet that told us approximately how much alcohol we would need for the amount of guests we were having.  They dropped off the alcohol at the venue and whatever didn’t get used they bought back and gave us our money back. 

Photographer : (A+) John DePasquale Photography – John - Email: DePasquale.John@gmail.com  (609) 417-1932

John came recommended to me from a friend, and he did such a wonderful job at our wedding.  John is just starting out so he is very very affordable.   Everyone loved him….he was professional, affordable and my pictures turned out great! 

Venue:  (A)  Lakeside Manor – Kevin McFadden - 10 Foster Avenue, Gibbsboro, NJ  08026 – (856) 435-6292

www.lakesidemanor.com/">www.lakesidemanor.com.  My husband and I didn’t want a typical ballroom wedding.  We wanted a more casual / outside wedding and this location was perfect for us.  If you want a very formal wedding this is not going to be your venue, but if you are looking to have a wonderful wedding without going broke then this is your place.  Kevin was very responsive, worked well with all of our vendors, and did everything he could to make sure our day was perfect for us.  His staff was great, and everyone had a great time. 

DJ: (C) DJ’s Available -  Pete Palma – We weren’t overly impressed with DJ’s Available.  We saw them at a bridal show and they did a great job and were very affordable, so we booked them for our wedding.  I would assume it depends on what DJ you get from them, but we weren’t overly thrilled with the job our DJ did.  Our DJ was Pete Palma, and we met with him prior to the wedding to go over the details.  We had filled out all of the paperwork DJ’s Available had given us and we discussed our list of  “Must Play” and “Do Not Play” list.  We only gave him a couple of songs on both of those lists and songs we wanted played weren’t…. as well as songs we didn’t want to be played were.  I wasn’t impressed with some of the song selections or order that songs were played, I just felt it could have been run better.  Pete did a good job with the bridal introductions, and our friends danced so all and all I would say the entertainment was middle of the road.  If I were to do it again, I would choose another DJ company even if they were a little more expensive. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards