New Jersey - South
Options

DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR!!!!

Just wanted to share something with everyone from the South Jersey area.  I booked a wishing well, chair & umbrella for my friends bridal shower tomorrow at a place called Party Heaven in Turnersville.  DO NOT EVER use this place!!  They were sweet as pie when I called and ordered everything months ago, and short and rude this week to three of us.  The brides mother called to ask about using a pick up truck to pick everything up, they said no...which they had told me months ago that would be fine.  Another bridesmaid called yesterday to ask if her SUV would be fit everything, they were REALLY rude to her, told her they 'don't know what kind of car that is, can't help you'.  So I just called to confirm everything, asked for the measurements so I would know if my car would be okay.  They asked what type of car I had, said my car would be fine.  Every question tho seemed like I was irritating them.  They said 'is that all?' and when I said 'Yes, I think so, thank you'  They HUNG UP ON ME!!!  I guess they figure they received my money months ago, no need to be nice anymore.  Just wanted to pass along some helpful info!

Re: DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards