New Jersey - South

NEED WEDDING COORDINATOR

Hello, I am getting married in Cape May in May and I need a day-of wedding coordinator to run our rehearsal and ceremony up through to our introductions, then they can go home! I just need someone else to be in charge and I don't want to pay more than $650 for the four hours that the coordination will take. Can anyone help me?!!!

Re: NEED WEDDING COORDINATOR

• I'm using Helaine Griffin, she's amazing & within your price range.  I'll send you her contact info via PM...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_need-wedding-coordinator?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:e9cb2501-158a-4c88-959e-563b52feba0cPost:6f0da4ee-a319-47d1-a6e7-aa3a4225b396">NEED WEDDING COORDINATOR</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, I am getting married in Cape May in May and I need a day-of wedding coordinator to run our rehearsal and ceremony up through to our introductions, then they can go home! I just need someone else to be in charge and I don't want to pay more than $650 for the four hours that the coordination will take. Can anyone help me?!!!
    Posted by missclairee[/QUOTE]

I used Helaine as well, she will do as little or as much as you need.  Good luck
  • I used Susan Hart.  She did an amazing job, and she is well within your budget!  You can reach her at 609-947-9025.  Please tell her Jody from Mays Landing recommended her!  Good luck with whomever you choose!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards