New Jersey - South

guest book

Has anyone had an engagement picture blown up and framed, and used it to have guests sign the mat for the guest book alternative? if so , can anyone help me figure out how big to blow up the picture, and what size frame/mat for like about 180 guests, or so?  Thanks in advance
Ashley

Re: guest book

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_guest-book?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:f59ab866-48aa-4e53-9b86-b0bc011af768Post:6316c543-8a02-4f9a-baf1-d5b0955b2c69">guest book</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone had an engagement picture blown up and framed, and used it to have guests sign the mat for the guest book alternative? if so , can anyone help me figure out how big to blow up the picture, and what size frame/mat for like about 180 guests, or so?  Thanks in advance Ashley
    Posted by awatty[/QUOTE]

do you plan to hang them on a wall? I think a 16X 20 frame is usually a nice size for on the wall. So do the picture in 11x14, and put it in a 16 X20 frame with a white matte that people can sign :-)
      if you want to give people a lot of space, you could do 2 of them, and use 2 different pictures. my friend did that and they look really neat hanging side by side in her dining room :-) this is one of my bigger regrets about my wedding! we just did a regular guest book that just sits on a shelf... and every time i go to my friends house and see the frames hanging with everybody's signatures, i wish i had done that for ours!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards