New Jersey - South

A Garden Party Floral Design

Does anyone have any feedback to share?

Re: A Garden Party Floral Design

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2012
    I requested an estimate from them via email (they weren't available during the week I had taken off work & I live too far to stop in during the week after work, I was also told they're too busy on the weekends to meet with me). I explained that my biggest factor is budget and I feel they completely disregarded it. The estimate they gave me was $1000 more than what I said my budget was and I wasn't requiring any certain flowers or anything. This didn't really sit well with me. 

I booked Savannah's Garden for my wedding. They've been great so far. 

• I HIGHLY reccomend them! They were absolutely amazing! I can't say enough good things about them. I had initally planned to do my own centerpieces. However, 2 months before I got cold feet and e-mailed A Garden Party. We e-mailed back and forth quite a bit and spoke on the phone to work up a quote. It was well within my budget and included everything I wanted. Not only that, both ladies were incredibly flexible to swapping things and making last minute changes. I must have had like 8 quotes worked up at least. My venue looked beautiful thanks to them! They spent tons of time putting out votives and making sure every inch of the venue (not just the tables) looked amazing. Amazing! They usually don't work Monday and Tuesday I think so if you don't get a response that's why.
    August 2012 Challenge - Dream Pet: Miniature Goldendoodle
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I spoke with one of the owners of A Garden Party over the phone and did not care for her attitude at all. (Granted she could have been having a bad day, but I didn't get a good vibe.) I decided to go with Savannah's Garden instead, and the owner Laura has been incredibly sweet and helpful so far. She will also send you a sample budget so you get an idea of what most people pay (before you even book with her).
  • they wasted a TON of my time w/ phone calls, emails, pinterest boards, etc. and then when i was just about ready to book, they sent me an email saying sorry we took someone else's money to book your date.  i found it very unprofessional. 
  • they wasted a TON of my time w/ phone calls, emails, pinterest boards, etc. and then when i was just about ready to book, they sent me an email saying sorry we took someone else's money to book your date.  i found it very unprofessional. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards