New Jersey - South

Florist Suggestions for NJ?

*posted on NJ board as well*

Anyone have any suggestions for florists in like South Jersey? I'm not sure if I'm doing real or silk/real touch flowers, so I'm looking for suggestions that could do both. I'm located in like Central Jersey, so something in Burlington or Mercer county would work. Monmouth or Ocean may work as well. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Florist Suggestions for NJ?

• jayme707jayme707 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Eastwick's florist in Edgewater Park (Burlington County) and I loved them!  They were very reasonably priced and they did an amazing job!  I'm not a flower person and I was totally impressed by everything they did.  My bouquet was real flowers but I used silk for my bridesmaids bouquets.  They arranged and tied them for around $10 a bouquet.  They were also willing to help me find silk flowers to use but I had already found my own at Joann Fabrics.... they turned out awesome!  I highly recommend them!
  • ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I responded on the NJ board... but I did not mention that, although my church is in Monmouth County, my hall is in Cinnaminson (South Jersey).  Rosie Posies delivers to both.  She told me she goes as far as Philadelphia.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • coraloccoraloc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Special Moments Designs by Sydney in Palmyra.  She's located on Broad Street by Great Taste & she did an excellent job.  She wasn't expensive either.

Leigh Florist in Audubon does an awesome job too.

Oh and I'd stay away from Parker's Flowers in Palmyra because I had a terrible experience with them.

Good luck finding flowers! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Im not from NJ but am getting married in Cinnaminson (The Merion) and we are using In Full Bloom LLC. The lady who owns it is really nice and will work with you to make sure you get the sort of flowers and design you want within your budget. I had a proposal that was way over my budget but she worked on it to bring it way within my budget and to be honest not much was changed except for a few extra centerpieces and substitutions with flowers. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rmyers9983rmyers9983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I personally like Leigh Florist.  They are in Audobon.  They are nice, reasonable and very professional.  They will give you an honest opinion and work with what you want.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Something Nice Floral in Toms River.  It's in Ocean County but Carol there is so great and easy to work with.  She's also gave me the best prices for my flowers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards