April 2012 Weddings

Help! STD ideas...

Okay so get all this crazy ideas, but then i become overwhelmed and give up lol. So i thought maybe you ladies can help me out. I dont want to ask friends or family because i want them to be surprised so hopefully you gals can help me.
we are taking our pics in 2 weeks or so, but i want to be ready by then so I'm thinking about having my two daughters on the std's as well. Now Idk what's better so here's some thoughts.
daugther #1with a sign that says "Daddy asked"
daughter #2 with a sighn that says "Mommy said yes"
then us " Save the date"

or
#1 mommy & daddy
#2  are getting married
us  save the date

or
#1 Mommy N daddy
#2 will finally get married!
us save the date

What you girls think??  any other phrases that you can help me with?....
April 2012 October siggy challenge Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Help! STD ideas...

• Its kind of hard to say without seeing the pics and how they fit work I hope you understand what I mean here. That being said I think that the first one you mentioned sounds the cutest!  #1 with sign that says Daddy asked #2 with sign that says Mommy said yes and then a pic with the 2 of you saying Save the Date. Good luck and I cant wait to see how they turn out!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    I think the first idea is the cutest, followed by the second - I'm not a fan of the 3rd.

I don't really find misspelling/text speech that cute... I know the idea is it comes from your children, but it' still an announcement for a wedding.  That and I don't think "finally getting married" sounds right... I know a lot of people use it on STDs and such, but the use of finally to me makes it seem less joyous and more like "that god its over with", if that makes any sense.

• I think this would be cute.

FI on his knee "proposing" to you in the background with Daughter 1 holding a sign in the foreground that says "He asked..." 

Same background, daughter 2 with "She said yes

Just me though...
  • rarditorardito member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I like the first one the best.

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• jash009jash009 member
    First Comment
    I think the first idea is adorable! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love that first idea!! I think that would make it very cute/fun and it would be great to have your girls involved!! Good Luck! Can't wait to see them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • Thanks girls... I think im sticking to the first idea then :)  that's the one i like the most as well.
    @ kendall.... omg i loved that suggestion. Made me picture something like this:
    FI on knee proposing to me in the background, then daughter #1 holding the sign that says "Daddy asked"
    then FI and I maybe hugging or thought maybe him carrying me... something that shows our happiness... in the background and daughter #2 holding the sign that says "mommy said yes"

I can't wait to take our photos and decide on the STDs  I will def. take several pics with diff. backgrounds and then I'll post them so you can help me decide...

im now thinking I might be able to do 2 different std's since have guests that only speak spanish, and guests that only speak english...

Thank  you so much for giving me an honest opinion :)
    April 2012 October siggy challenge Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I too like the 1st idea!
    ~Melissa Photobucket
  • I like the first one as well. And Kendall's suggestion - that would be super cute!
    TTC #1 since November 2012

My Ovulation Chart

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards