North Dakota

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress for Sale

Hi Everyone-
  Just thought I'd let you all know that I have a Maggie Sottero gown for sale!  It is gorgeous and in mint condition. Please contact me if you are interested and I will send you pictures and more information.  It is strapless, and white with beautiful beading.

Thanks

Re: Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress for Sale

• edited December 2011
    Can you please send me pictures and how much you want for it? I have been looking for a Maggie but noone in my area sells them :( you could be my bride in shining armour!!!
    alr_2009 @ yahoo.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
  • hgesselehgessele member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Of course I would be more then happy to send you the information.  I will try to get it all to you this weekend, through your email!!  ;)  I hope I can be your bride in shining armour! 
  • edited December 2011
    Could I also get pictures and a price?
    jcrooks@jc.edu

Thanks!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ladies, I emailed you both pictures and information.  Please let me know if there is anything else you would like to know!  Thanks so much for your interest!  I hope this is the dress of your dreams!

Let me know if you didn't get the email--

Thanks

• edited December 2011
    Could you please send pictures to lilhottie4520@gmail.com  Also, how much are you asking for the dress, what size is it, and does it lace up in the back? Hope to hear from  you :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your interest!  I emailed you two emails of pictures and information.  I hope you received them.  Please let me know if you had any problems opening them or didn't receive them.  Thanks---
  • edited December 2011
    What size is it? What dress is it? And what do you want for it?
    impliedauthor@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cortneydear, I sent you an email with some pictures, I hope you received it?! Have a great day!
  • Hi, would you please send me the size and some pics to ohiobg@yahoo.com? Thank you! :)
  • What was the dress style and size and could I get some pictures at sara.jhaddad@gmail.com? Thanks! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards