North Dakota

Outdoor ceremony in Bismarck?

So this board isn't exactly hopping, but I thought I'd give it a shot and ask.Anyone know of any good outdoor places to hold a wedding ceremony in Bismarck? I know of Sleepy Hollow and that's about it... FI keeps telling me he thinks it's iffy to have an outdoor wedding in ND.. the date is May 29 2010.. what do you think?

Re: Outdoor ceremony in Bismarck?

• edited December 2011
    I'm also getting married May 29th, 2010 (my name is Ali too.. weird) Anyhoo, we considered outside at Camp Hancock.. It's on Main in Bismarck it was a train depot. which is actually a small church but it has a big lawn... the only thing that changed our mind was the thought of a train coming by right in the middle of your vows! Good luck!
  • nanderson02nanderson02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having an outdoor ceremony too, but we are planning for mid-August, because of weather concerns. Also trying to have an indoor back-up plan can be really costly. We are thinking about having ours out at The Post on 1806, part of Fort Lincoln. But I can't seem to find any pictures of the place - so we're scheduling a viewing to see if it's what we like.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards