Military Brides
Options

Vacation

With the tough economic times I realize not many of us went on/will be taking vacations this year.  Was anyone lucky enough to actually take a great vacation, visit an awesome spot?I suppose I'm on a mini-vacation right now visiting my family in my hometown in Maine...weather sucks though!

Re: Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I get a semi-mini-vaction after Summer School is over. I'm headed to my parents house for a week and then to Houston for a week to visit FI's family.   I actually love going to my hometown for mini-vacations. Its out in the country, so I get to go shoot pistols with my dad and I get to see my cows. Yes, I have pet cows. Hailie and Amber.
  • Options
    kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hopefully I'll get to Savannah at the end of the month to see SO for our anniversary. I was there for three months earlier in the year, but it'll be nice to go to Tybee and the beach.
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    snyderlsnyderl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    joeysgirl...you have cows?!  that is sooooo awesome.  the family i babysit for occasionally has a small farm with two cows & they're so awesome.  i love it :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes I do! I need to find a recent picture of them to use as a siggy pic. They are my babies :-)
  • Options
    snyderlsnyderl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is so cool.  My dad grew up working on a family friend's farm in Maine and I think they're such an adorable animal.  i love the names you have for them, too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards